Schedules are subject to change. Please check back each week.
Scheduled games may only be rescheduled to a different date without penalty due to:
* inclement weather.
* a documented conflict with an official UIL (school) competition that would leave a team unable to field a starting line-up.
Scheduled games may be rescheduled, provided all of the following conditions have been met by no later than 7 days in advance of the original scheduled date:
* the initiating team pays a $25 change fee to SYSA.
* the host club confirms the available of a suitable playing field, in writing.
* the head coaches of both teams and the Referee Assignor agree to the change, in writing.
* the SYSA Scheduler post the change on the official schedule, in advance.